- Currently we are focusing on the basics of JS. Conditionals, statements, strings, and arrays.
2. What is the difference between == and === ?
= assigning something
== checks if two values are equal
=== First checks if two values are of the same type then check s if the values are equal.
3.What is the value of foo? var foo = 10 + ‘20’;
console.log(foo); //Result ‘1020’ because its string concat operation
4. I am an apple user so this made more sense to me.Terminal is the terminal emulator included in the macOS operating system by Apple. It is the predecessor operating systems of macOS.
6. Paying attention to everything your user would be looking at. Nagivation, colors, site lay out, good information.
7. To be honest it’s been hard for me to connect with HTML5. I really thought that I would enjoy building and structuring a website but I have been enjoying JS a lot more. If I had to pick something that I enjoyed doing the most though it would have to be the basic structure that gets built out.
8. Document structure. It’s literally a click and you can get your page organized.
9.So far I haven’t noticed that big of a change between different browsers but maybe that means I should branch out more.